In 1985 our practice undertook the convertion of a multistorey scheduled building in Plaka neighborhood in Athens. The building’s architect was G. Theodorides who built it in 1910. It had been marked as scheduled and in need of special attention by the Ministry. It’s a great sample of eclecticism mostly due to its rich in decorative motifs and architectural components façade. Today on the ground and first floors offices are accommodated whereas the rest is residential.
Plaka, Old City Center of Athens